Life Carrot offers two types of "mixed media" games: TV Scratch Games and Compliance Games. Our games employ on-air and online elements to delight viewers, increase audience, and deliver unparalleled results for sponsors.
TV Scratch Games™
Modeled after the ever-popular lottery scratch games, TV Scratch Games come in many flavors: Bingo, Poker, Slots, Scrabble®, and Sudoku to name a few.
How It Works
- Players register at a TV station's and/or a sponsor's website
- Players are sent weekly/daily emails with key game elements
- Players print the game elements or view them on a computer/mobile screen
- Players watch a specific ad or show with additional game elements
- Winners enter a code back at the TV station's and/or sponsor's website to claim their prize
Click here to join a demonstration of a TV Scratch Game.
Click here to download a presentation on TV Scratch Games.
Compliance Games focus on rewarding players for completing self-improvement curricula such as lessons on healthier eating or at-home exercises. Compliance Games are sponsored by supermarkets, hospitals, health clubs, and health plans.
How It Works
- The curricula is promoted in on-air segments
- Compliance for food-based curricula measured with a supermarket loyalty card that is registered at the TV station's and/or sponsor's website
- Player prints a weekly shopping list
- Based on her overall compliance (in this case, qualified grocery items purchased), she earns prizes/rewards
Click here to join a demonstration of a supermarket-oriented Compliance Game. The demo requires you to complete registration. The password to access the demo is "carrot." Use any characters to "fake" a supermarket loyalty card number. Click the "Login" button once your registration is complete.
Click here to download a presentation on Compliance Games.